Saturday, June 06, 2009

Sitiawan Day 3 (Part 2)

After visiting school, we went to Pizza Hut for lunch (Cik Nur Aini, my sis, my parents, WZ and me) Ordered a whole lot of food, which WZ belanja!! :D Thankz!

Lots of food and picture taking…the camera is really good!! I am continuously amazed at the quality of the pics! hahaha.I’ll let the pictures do the talking now…:) DSC_0592 DSC_0594 DSC_0597 DSC_0598 DSC_0564 DSC_0566 DSC_0571 DSC_0573 DSC_0575 DSC_0577 DSC_0578 DSC_0581 DSC_0582 DSC_0583 DSC_0584 DSC_0585 DSC_0586 

Heehee…my parents were supposed to go back but they wanted to meet my sis (which I booked for lunch :P) so they came over…and so we just ate and talked and took pics :P The food looks really good rite?? But I guess the taste was so-so…this place used to be packed but now only a few tables were filled…during lunchtime on a Friday…but anyway, I love the Royal Masala pizza =)

2 comments:

myownstoryasitis said...

eh how come ur dad is not in the picture?
lol the camera makes the food look better than it really looks

Phoebeeeee said...

cause my dad took the pic la...haha
yeah the camera is awesome rite!!