Guess what? I woke up late again! hahaha big surprise there...but then I couldn't sleep last night because of those darn mosquitoes. Tonight I'll make sure I spray the room!! Heh heh heh...today I have another interesting story to tell. It all started as soon as my genius friend suggested we drive to Mid Valley instead of taking the KTM. It would be easier If we parked the car at the KTM station and took the KTM to MV but NO, my friend had to convince us that MV will not be jammed. Yeah right. It's New Year's day lah!! So anyway we just HAD TO drive all the way there, find out that there's no more parking while circling the whole MV area, and drive back to the KTM station. See how geniuses work? No, me neither. It was already around 4.30 when we got on the KTM, and we didn't have lunch yet, so we went straight to Little Penang Cafe. Ate Penang Hokkien Mee...heavenly....*happy sigh*...after breaking budget just by eating noodles, I bought earphones for my PC and a MP3 player arm holder. Pretty cool, but kinda tight for my MP3 player..I hafta stuff it in! Hope it doesn't get spoilt...but I lurveeee it!! hahahaha...after that I managed to get my Coffee Bean's Ice Blended Caramel fix! muahahhaa...then when we went to wait for the KTM to go back there were so many people! As soon as the KTM arrived, people started to go in without letting those getting out a chance to get out!! Malaysians never learn huh...but we decided to wait for the next one because this one looked kinda old...heh heh...by the time we reached home it was around 10pm...so tired and exhausted, since the night before we had lack of sleep.
I hate jammed places.
Okay I sprayed the room so we should be sleeping like babies tonight! Woohoo!! Tomorrow we're gonna watch a movie! So that's where my money goes....hahaha
Zzzzzz....
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment