Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Oops I did it again....

Yeah....more like WE did it again. But what, you ask. No surprises here though. We woke up late...again!! woohoo!! Imagine all four of us waking up late. Wei Zhan and I already woke up late, and we rushed to get ready. I missed call Sarah because her apartment seemed very quiet and luckily I did that, because a while later she opened here apartment door and looking like a zombie with messy hair said,"Give me 5 minutes!!!" Hahaha...We went downstairs and saw Farhanna looking sleepy just like us and we were like...waahhh.....everybody woke up late!! What to do...The day before we had class straight from 4pm-9pm...can die I tell you!! I'm dead tired and I should sleep soon or else I might not wake up early tomorrow morning!!

Still no good quotes. Haha...

Sleep......hope I don't dream of calculus...

No comments: