Wahlauu….last night couldn’t sleep because it was so hot….aihh…then all of us kept scratching ourselves the whole night because of the mosquitoes…so sad…..
Anyway after getting up we went to INTI College, Nilai to visit Wei Zhan’s ex-roommate…she’s VERY tall! She’s nice, because if she’s not Wei Zhan wouldn’t wanna go all the way there to see her, right? Hahaha…after that we went and had lunch (at 3pm!!) at McD…all of us ate PROSPERITY burger! Yum yum….we finished it in no time because we were too hungry…hahaha….
On the way back from Nilai we stopped by KLIA to buy chocolates! Only people like us who are too free would go all the way to buy chocolates. I can only afford to buy Cadbury chocolates (Those made in Australia) because the rest are just too expensive!! I ended up buying 3 bars, which cost me RM42!! Hahaha….I’m mad….after that we contemplated going to Seremban, but decided not to….hahaha…I wanna fly again….maybe we’ll go to India…or just Bali….if my parents let me go with friends and I have the money….hahaha :P
We ended up going to Mines to lepak around, because we didn’t want to go back and then come out again to eat dinner….hahaha….so we went round the place and then ate Sushi King! Then my sis said “Eat all you want, I belanja.” Like she was so rich….hahaha…anyway we really hentam the food there! 3 of us ate and the cost was almost RM50…cool ehh!! While we were there we crapped a lot….could be the green tea, but could be just us….haha…I wanted to type out the conversation but I forgot most of it…but yesterday we really laughed a lot….haha
Anyway I wanna go watch American Idol...and then sleep…..hehehee
Zzzzzzzzz…
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment