I slept at around 3 am last night trying to finish the lab report but was to lazy to draw the graph..so I had to get up earlier and finish it.…and then during Chemistry my brain just wasn’t working….aihhh….this whole week like no mood to do anything…especially study…and then tomorrow is a public holiday...but it makes no difference because we don’t have classes on Friday…I should catch up on my sleep…
It’s so hot nowadays…the scorching sun looks like its enjoying itself, with no clouds blocking its awful rays…and I have mainly afternoon classes….*sigh* And then at night its cool which is good…but it kinda feels like the desert….it seems the temperature actually went up to 39° C! That’s more than our body temperature! And they advised us not to go out, but we don’t have a choice, unless we skip class…and then these people don’t let us bring cars….for some reason….grrr….must be some nut head running this place….
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment