It's new year's eve on a Friday and i woke up late...again....ahhahahaha....not surprising, since I had no class today...and as soon as I woke up, my sister sampai aledi!! Hebatlah this fella drive!! hahaha...anyway after that got ready to go to Low Yat Plaza....actually planned to take ktm n all but then because bringing my cpu we decided to drive there....we sampai there safely man! (Thanks Azfar for offering to send us to KL Central!) hehehe...then had to angkut my pc until the shop...damn heavy leh!! Then sampai adi got other customer so we went n bought ciplak DVD (opps...hahaha) then pokai adi....then went n changed the cpu fan aledi RM90 samo pokai...whoaaa....hahaha....then my sister pulak like sick adi so we bought some food n went back...kesian dia...now she's sleeping adi...but after coming back from KL there we rested for a while then went to Alamanda Putrajaya to eat dinner....again pokai....but we kinda rushed back coz my sis din look too good....headache leh....kasihann...My cpu still bising but not too bad after i adjusted the fan speed....dahsyatlar this intel...haha
It's gonna be 2005 in a few minutes and I'm here updating my blog...kinda sad....hahaha...my friend went clubbing...very bahagia punya budak she....aihh....
Now got one friend telling me stories about what happened to his plan to balik kampung....hahahahaa...
Happy 2005!! (I think I hear fireworks lah!! But cannot see...haha)
2 comments:
i baik hati setahun sekali je.... damn... dah new year la pulak
Hehehe u better be good this year!!
Post a Comment