Sunday, January 30, 2005

S'ennuyer à pleurer....

I'm bored.....to tears! I dunno what to do...more like....I dunno what I should do. Should I do my assignments? Should I study? Or should I watch movies and stuff on my PC? Well I've been doing the latter since this morning. Alternating between my essay outline with CSI, Movies and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. hahaha. I think I'm gonna be grafted to my chair soon...I have a quiz this Tuesday and Wednesday, a test this Friday, blah blah blah…..sien arr….

Wondering bout the title? It's French for bored to tears...Suddenly I'm interested in learning French....again...talk about "hangat-hangat tahi ayam"...hahaha. I was watching this movie ‘Le Divorce’ (which I copied thru the intranet…hehe) and it was interesting. It seems the French always answer “of course” to almost anything, so maybe I should try that. And annoy my friends….*evil laugh* Learning a new language is fun, especially if others do not understand it…*another evil laugh*. Anyway I used to look for meanings of foreign words I find in Agatha Christie’s novels. You know…the character Hercule Poirot….people those days speak a lot of French….is the language romantic? Or is Italian more romantic….Hokkien is DEFINITELY not romantic….hahahaha

Speaking about movies, me and a bunch of friends went to watch Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. Awesome movie, but it’s better if you watch both movies. The first one was crazier! haha…anyway, the point is, in the end, Bridget Jones, thirty-three with an ass the size of two bowling balls, has a boyfriend!! What’s more, the guy likes her “just the way she is”. Awwwww……so sweet…..the fight scenes are cool too!!
Fave bits from the sequel:

Bridget Jones: I will not fuck it up again, Mum.
Mum: Bridget! Language!
Bridget Jones: Sorry. I will not fuck it up again... mother.

Mark Darcy: Can I ask you a question Bridget?
Bridget Jones: Of course, any question... as long as it's not, 'Will You Marry Me'.
[pause after looking at Mark's face]
Bridget Jones: Omg, it is isn't it? It's will you marry me? Ok, no! Wait, pretend that we just came out...
[walks back to the door, opens and closes it]
Mark Darcy: Stop, Bridget! Moment’s gone……
Bridget Jones: and you asked me if you could ask me a question and I said yes and NOTHING more. Ok, go.
Mark Darcy: Bridget Jones, will you marry me?

Hahahahah….didn’t I tell you it’s a good movie? The guys that watched it with us didn’t agree tho…..haha..

Okay enough crapping and sulking about not getting a boyfriend. I probably don’t need one anyway….haha…unless he “likes me for the way I am” ..=P

Back to the grinderrrrrrrrrrr…..

No comments: