Monday, January 10, 2005

Some people just can’t shut up!!

There’s this guy, we call him onion. He just can’t seem to shut up! He and his friend, we’ll call him garlic; have a lot to talk about! I wouldn’t mind if he talks softly or discusses on how to end world problems, but his brain is full of facts about computers and girls. SO ANNOYING! I had to turn around a few times and glare at him. He showed an apologetic face but after a while, he starts talking again!! Unfortunately he sat near us during both classes today. I tell you one day (maybe today) I’ll just look at him and scream ‘SHUT UP!!’. He’s so disrespectful to others and also to the lecturers. I haven’t met anyone so annoying like him in a long time. So much for peace.

Quote of the day: Wei Zhan “Some people are onions. Some people are garlics. But either way, they both stink.

*sigh*

No comments: