Woohoo I love Fridays!! Now I don't have ANY classes at all on Fridays!! Yeehaa...but this means my other days are gonna be very busy....but...who cares!! hahahaha... earlier we went to Alamanda, Putrajaya to do some shopping...n guess what?? We didn't sesat!! hahahahhahaha...it was easy to find actually...and Putrajaya being one big roundabout is kinda funny...hehehe. It is a nice place...looks more spacious than Mid Valley but is smaller of course...Quite a lot of people went there...it was during the long lunch on Fridays, after all..and then as usual....when we shop, we shop like crazy...no pokai again....aihhhhhh...but most of all we bought food la...as usual...hehehe.. then that evening continued making props...do until sien aledi....but wat to do...after the 20th December my life will be a little bit easier!! hope everything goes well with the Christmas Night! I've seen the practises and they're good!!
I'll be going back for Christmas!! Yeehaa!! Opps...gotta buy presents for my parents first....ehehehehe
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment