Aihh I think my PC no cure aledi lah…Still restarts by itself….but oddly only when I put the casing on….pening!! Dunno what to do aledi so I shifted my CPU to the other side…now I feel like I have more space on the table but then I have to sit in a weird position….aihhh….
Now I gotta go and do floor plans for each scene…why did I become the head of props??!! So much work!! *sigh* But I love the t-shirt!! Haahhahahahah…and I also get to skip class!! Which is actually not very good leh….=P
Christmas Night, here we go! *A Christmas Carol* It’s gonna be fun! I wish I had a picture of the flyer on my PC...
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

1 comment:
i think it might be a bug. I used to have it last time. go to microsoft website to check it out. can't remmeber what it was called. or what it IS called.
Anyawys...thanks so much for you commitment in doing hte props.Great working w you!
Post a Comment