Hahaha...like I would blog on that...this was what we studied today for 2 hours during 'Computing Skills for Engineers". I could have died of boredom and hunger. Not that what we learnt was boring, it's fun to learn something easy for a change...hahaha...anyway I had to look interested while the lecturer uh...lectured about mouses and keyboards n stuff...*sigh*...then during our break this annoying fella was asking bout how the rest are gonna get lecture notes if they don't have computers or internet access..and he was kinda debating with the lecturer (whom we have a little trouble understanding what he says sometimes) and we were gonna sleep already....and he kept on blabbering and then we were like "where there's a will, there's a way". Or else we'll just elect him as class rep. and get him to do all the work....muahahahaha...evil classmates!
The funniest thing happened today...We were going to chemistry class and after we got in the lift I had to stand in front of the door. And then when we reached the designated floor, just as the lift was opening, there's one excited guy who wants to get in the lift and almost..uh...banged (kissed?) me...ahahhaha..and then i got out of the lift while looking freaked out...ahahaha....all the others were laughing...including the rest of his friends who wanted to get in the lift...It was soo funny..so
Lesson numero uno (#1) on lifts: NEVER get too excited under ANY circumstance before getting into a lift. Don't worry, the lift can wait. Please. Save everybody from the embarassment!
And then suddenly when we were excited to go for physics class, there's one fella there waiting to give us a "pre-test 1". All of us were shocked because as usual, we didn't review any physics yet..Gadzooks! And not surprisingly, I think I got the whole thing wrong....but...whatever...the Chinese fella that took over (our lecturer had a meeting somewhere) talked with a fake(?) accent...heh heh heh....he was like so garang telling us he'll give us "zelo" if we copied from somebody. wahahahahaha....and then when time was up, he asked us to "put your pens down" which my friend translated to "put your PANTS down". Ohh man today was just crazy...not to mention I had classes on a stretch from 4pm to 9pm..I was already starving by 7pm...but there was nothing to be eaten....so I had to wait till after 9 to have dinner! I was shivering during my last class...*sigh* Must remember to bring chocolates to class on Tuesdays. Or my junk food
Bedtime!! hahahaha...tomorrow busy again for Christmas Night...Next time I won't be involved anymore!! Stress!! hahahaha
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment