Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Christmas Nite was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!

Woohoo!! It was so much fun!! Every part was fun!! The play was great, and the cast can move on to Broadway already!! Right?? I can't wait to get me hands on a copy of the whole event....wanna see how I look running in the dark....haha!After all those practises...and stressing out on what to make....It was WORTH it!! We didn't screw up...in fact, I think we were faster than the practises...hahahaha....but then it was funny coz the audience could see us clearing up the stuff and they were laughing!! After all, we wore a black t-shirt with WHITE letters behind saying 'CREW'...It was obvious....hahahahahhahaha... After this I hafta go n clear up da Techflow MPP room...it's in a mess!! And I dunno what to do with the props we made....hmmm...

Anyway yesterday I was so tired...who won't be tired if they had to carry all the props down a flight of stairs and up 3 flights of stairs??!! Why did they have to close the library doors?? Grrr.....the others were great and they helped us carry the stuff back to da MPP room...THANKS GUYS!! Special thanks to Megan, Joshua, Timothy n Sarah for helping me with the props! Couldn't have done it without your help! Powerpuff Girls, they called us three gals....hehehehe....fuiyoo!! After this we will not be seeing some of them....because they graduate adi!! wahhhh...hopefully we'll see them around....=)

I think I need to get my sleep soon...or else I might just skip class tomorrow....hahaha...gotta start studying already....cannot play play!!

~~
It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless Us, Every One!
--Charles Dickens (A Christmas Carol)


~~


No comments: