Okay I was forced to wake up because the sun was shining in through the windows… Anyway it was already late but I was so tired I just wanted to sleep!!! After getting up I got ready and then we sent my sis car to the workshop and had breakfast at a coffee shop… nice wan tan mee….ahhhh…After that we went to Low Yat Plaza to get me a few fans coz my CPU makes loads of noise….spent RM230 on 2 fans and a new Power Supply unit…one fan very colourful leh!! Can open disco aledi hahahahaha….aisehh…pokai aledi!! Then cannot go to Coffee Bean to get my Ice Blended Caramel because pokai aledii...sad case...And then had to rush back coz they said wanna do props practise then in the end din do....wasted onli!! Shouldn't have came back earlier!! Kentut lah! Arrrghh....but nevermind lah because if I hung around that area any longer I would be more than broke!! Im already over the budget this month!! Sei ahh!!! Money money money!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment