Let's see...it started as a normal day, going for physics lecture and makan and then balik apartment to....study? hahaha..but somehow we ended up in Pudu to get Sarah's bus ticket and also to see Agnes' bro take the bus back...ended up he was late for the bus and had to get another bus ticket back....
After that Agnes' bro's friend (also her friend..haha) send us all the way back to Mines, because I wanted to play bowling and pool with Kelvin and his room mate....heh heh...had so much fun playing with them but not really THAT much fun because some people seemed a bit sad...sigh....a least now I know who to play bowling and pool with! heheheheh
Now I am so tired....at least tomorrow's the last day of class for FOUNDATION! Then it's finals! Alamak....dun feel like studying la....when near finals baru i malas wanna study....this is bad.....hmmmmm.....
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment