Monday, June 20, 2005

What a day!

We took 5 hours to reach malacca yesterday. It would take about half an hour less if we didn't go the wrong way. twice. hahahaha....somehow we forgot how to go to KL. Maybe coz my sister has been going to Ipoh too much...:P After a tiring journey (I only drove for an hour on the highway, but i think on the way back i'll drive more), we reached here at around 8pm. My sis did some kekecohan with her housemates ad then we went for dinner. Ate till I was pretty full and then came back. My sis and her housemates did some more kekecohan (obviously they miss her). Feeling sesat, I read Reader's Digest in the room. After a while, my sis and elephant (not her real name) came into the room to do kekecohan...hahaha...these people really censored case..hahaha...anyway after a while i was really tired and slept....soundly...it was kinda hot and we didn't have to use the blanket at all!!

This morning i woke up and finished reading the book that I have been trying to finish reading since last semester! Hahaha...konon very busy until no time to read book aledi! Then we had lunch...elephant the great chef made a great meal! Heh heh... must learn to cook stuff besides spaghetti and mashed potatoes! :P

Got really bored and then turned on the TV, and they were showing the match between Germany an Tunisia...after half-time nobody scored still (not live but dunno the results) so i gave up and wanted to go and sleep, but it was reaaally hot. It IS very hot here...sigh...anyway elephant and another housemate went for class already, my sis went off for here paper (good luck!) so here i am...using elephant's computer...or else i would be really dying of boredom!!

Okay I think I better wrap up my boring blog. I think tonight we're all gonna watch Batman Begins. For me it will be my second time but whatever! Christian Bale is so cun! (sudden burst of emotion on my almost dead blog) hahahaha....wheeee.... ok im sneezing already...achoo!!

No comments: