Thursday, June 23, 2005

Murder on the Orient Express....

I just finished watching the movie adaptation of the book of the same name by Agatha Christie. It was okay, but I was too tired to really enjoy the movie. After all, it was filmed around the 70's, so they had these really funny hairdos and stuff... but then again maybe the suspense was killed because I read the book before...but i forgot the ending...hahahaha...nice anticlimax...

Today I went to school for a while, went to visit my teacher (or else she will accuse me of forgetting her!). Tomorrow I have to go again to help update the school website (which I have abandoned and totally forgot!)...this time I hope I can really put some stuff in...using html really is very tiring! *sigh* Anyway its much better than moping around the house....

Washed two cars today...very tiring...I think I should open a car wash someday...hmmm...maybe not...unless I have somebody else with me that I can splash water on.....hahahah..ok ok im crapping already....

Okay I better go to bed before I decide not to wake up tomorrow!~

Oh yeah here's a pic from the Lost World of Tambun...had loads of fun! Hoping to do it again someday...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yep its us three again...me, Sarah and Agnes....

No comments: