Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hung out to dry...

Got back from Malacca yesterday. had a helluva time looking for parking in mid valley. We wanted to hang out there before coming back. My sis wanted to buy jeans, so we went to a shop called ROMP. Quite a collection there...hehehe...my sis ended up buying 2 pairs of jeans (!) and a pants. I bought a sleeveless thingy that can be worn outside shirts. Hehe...hope I can find a white shirt soon! It's very hard to find clothes that are suitable these days....they're either too funky or too boring..anyway after we found parking we found out why mid valley was jammed. Jusco Jcard day. And the whole of KL was there...almost...it was jam packed! As usual, kiasu Malaysians grabbing everything they want...but then again, who would blame them? The sale was up to 70% off...madness! I actually planned to buy new t-shirts from there but because of the mess I decided I could buy em next time....or maybe, from around here...ehehehe...wait, I need money for that...darn it!

The night before I watched batman begins again...didn't seem so fun watching it again, but i figured out some stuff that confused me the first time....hahahaha

Today i felt like a housewife, doing loads of laundry, cleaning the house...cutting vege..but not cooking...but i guess at least i have something to do...because other than doing that, I've been hanging around in front of the computer, or in front of the TV...but I have a pile of books that I should read...*sigh*

Oh wait! I think I have a new recipe to try out! Woohoo...I'll try it out tomorrow!

No comments: