Woohoo! My mom came back bearing gifts of durians....hahaha...not exactly gifts, but still...I just wanted to make a nice sentence...:P Anyway, my sis and I had to open 'em but whatever, as long as we get to eat the King of Fruits! mmmmm....ate so much that it became our dinner....hahaha....its really goooood....hopefully we'll get to eat more soon!
Speaking of eating, that's what I've been doing a lot lately. I think I'm gonna be really FAT if I don't do anything about it....I'm supposed to go jogging today...the main reason im getting FAT is because I don't walk around or climb 3 flights of stairs...yeah....here I can use the CAR! Oh well, I'm gonna be walking around again soon so no worries! And since I'm gonna stay on the 3rd floor again (!) I should really build up my stamina...because I have to carry all my stuff up this Sunday!!
My eyes! My eyes! I actually spent the whole night staring at the computer doing a math quiz for my mom's school....adoi....It's exactly like during the calculus test when I stared at white too long....eye mo please!!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment