Sunday, April 19, 2009

One of the best days of my life!

Friday was one of the best days of my life! Why? The things I did were mostly impromptu!

1. Had lunch with Daniel Sen.
2. Waited for 3pm to collect thesis and then submit to COE office. (ok this part wasn't that fun)
3. Collected thesis, then sent Agnes and Adam to KTM Serdang (they were goin for a family holiday to KK) before submitting thesis
4. Sumbitted thesis at around 4pm. Janice and Kiran saw me and asked me to go with them to McD's. At first declined cause was just gonna submit thesis but when they said they can wait, I said OK!
5. Came back and met up with Harish to give him his present and also for some picture taking (Harish, if you're reading this, email me the pics please? eheheh)
6. Came back sweating like mad because it was so hot! Then went to disturb WZ and discuss dinner plans. We decided to go to 'lat thong' or rather 'spicy soup'. This place always wins when deciding where to go! They have the awesomest spicy pork+curry pork+spicy soup! Can cry if you eat this combo cause its so spicy but it is AWESOME!!
7. After a while WZ asked if I wanted to go watch a movie and I smiled like a weirdo and so she got the hint that I wanted to! And so thanks to EasyAccess on Maxis I checked the list of movies showing in Mines and they were showing Fast & Furious 4! So ok set we were gonna go for the 9pm movie :D We were wearing shorts and didn't bother dressing up earlier because it was just dinner, and WZ asked if I wanna go back and change. I said it doesn't matter because nobody's gonna remember its me and besides, it would be months, possible years before I set foot on Mines again. So off we went, and I was crazy happy because I haven't really done anything that I wanted to do in a really long time! (usually I teman people only because usually nobody wants to do what I want to do =_=")

Was a pretty unusual day cause I seldom go out and meet/hangout with people (I'm a bit of an antisocial..but it also depends on the situation) Anywayz it was a pretty happy day for me, and a nice way to end the sem =)

Spent today cleaning and packing until my nose also gone psycho with all the dust! So much to pack and clear and throw...im almost done!

Home here I come! =)

No comments: