Josiah Ng and his fiancee, Kim Ong!
I saw them as they walked in after intermission, but sadly I had no one to share the info with, as my parents wouldn't know them..(I tried to tell my dad but he was blur)...haha..so I was just
Checked her blog and there's a brief mention of her attending MPO, as part of her busy schedule. So I guess they're not regulars at MPO...hmmm....I would know, right, cause I'm the MPO freak :P
KLCC was packed!!! All because of PC fair. Never seen so many people there before, even on normal weekends...
MPO was awesome as usual, but the guest pianist played such a short piece (Haydn Piano Concerto in D major)!!! Not enough ahh!!! But anyway after that he played a French piece because his brother was there (usually he plays a piece related to the piano concerto) Oh ya did I mention he's French? :P
Oh and I wonder if MPO cut their budget due to the recession? Cause the bouquet of flowers they usually give after the performance (to the guest and conductor) seems to be smaller than usual....hmmm....but I thot Malaysia no recession wor...cause everyone still shopping like there's no tomorrow....hmmmm...
Gotta go to sleep now....Blessed Easter! :)

3 comments:
glad u had a fun time there mpo freak hahahaha =p
Hehehe...MPO freak...
Hello!!! Nice to meet you. :) Hey the MPO was really fun and something different for me coz it was really my first time. A truly amazing experience. I loved it. Esp when the Cedric guy played. Esp when he hit the final note for like 10 seconds without moving!!!
Take care... and enjoy the violin. Josiah grew up with the violin, funny how he decided to drop it to cycle. Hehehe.
Jess: Thanks hehe! I always enjoy MPO ok, you non-MPO-freak! :P
Kim Ong: Oh wow hello!! Nice to meet you too! Didn't expect you to actually visit my blog and comment here! :D
I'm really glad you enjoyed it, because not many people can appreciate it (hence me being labelled as the MPO freak! hahaha!) That last piece by Cedric sounded quite like a funeral song or something I think...and yeah that last bit where he held the note was full of suspense! I think alot of people were holding their breath :P Would you be going for more performances in the future? And if you don't mind me asking, why did you go this time? :)
I actually play the piano and guitar, and I have a violin but I never went for lessons...maybe someday! Does Josiah still play the violin? For fun? :)
Take care and hope to read about more of your MPO experiences...oh and congrats on your wedding! All the best for the both of you! :D
Post a Comment