Saturday, April 11, 2009

Haydn

Going for MPO today! It will definitely lift my spirits! Been feeling kinda sad and stressed lately after finding out that my FYP 2 presentation was postponed to next tues afternoon (supposed to be last wed afternoon) Only found out about it on wed morning. Was so angry and had no mood to do anything after that. Especially since if I had my presentation already I can go back tomorrow. But anyway I'm so excited to go for MPO tonight with my parents!

11 Apr Sat 8.30pm
Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra
Kees Bakels conductor
Cédric Tiberghien piano (He's French!! Check out his page here :P)

HAYDN Overture: La fedeltà premiata
HAYDN Keyboard Concerto in D (HobXVIII/11)
BRUCKNER Symphony No.5 in B flat

RM95 | RM75 | RM55 | RM25

A little preview of the Keyboard/Piano Concerto in D:
Movement 1: Vivace


Movement 2: Un poco Adagio


Movement 3: Rondo Allegro assai


In these videos the pianist is George Li, and he was 9 years old during this concert! He's good! I jealous! :P

OR

Orchestra della Svizzera Italiana
Frans Brüggen, conductor
Paul Badura-Skoda, piano

Movement 1: Vivace


Movement 2: Un poco Adagio


Movement 3: Rondo Allegro assai



Since I'll be jobless, maybe I should practice the piano more...hmmm....

MPO here I come!!

1 comment:

myownstoryasitis said...

enjoy the mpo, mpo freak lol...dont forget to drop by pc fair since ur a pc-freak too right ;)