Monday, April 06, 2009

No more finals!

I finished my final final exams on Saturday morning...last paper was Basic French...it was kinda easy...hmmm...so I left the exam early...was so sleepy!! No need to study for exams d!! :D But that depends on what I do after this....study summore of work? We'll see if I get a job...

Now stressed because of FYP. Sucks man! If we didn't have FYP I would be the happiest person on earth!...but wat to do..

It also sucks when you keep requesting for data and nobody seems to want to give em to you...they say their busy..really now? The data I request would probably take you half an hour max to get!! Arrrggghhhh!!!

3 comments:

myownstoryasitis said...

all the best with your fyp =)
congrats on finishing your exams

Anonymous said...

all the best pb!!!!
dah keje jangan lupa belanja aku!!!
haha

Phoebeeeee said...

Jess: Thanks!! :D

Irma: TQ! Hahaha....ok! tapi tengokla camne ye... susah nak cari keje sekarang ni...aih...