Monday, April 27, 2009

Economic crisis?

Found this video that explains the crisis of credit in visual form...simple n easy to understand!





This is definitely more info than what Jeremy Clarkson wrote before for Top Gear magazine, where basically all this happened because money was easily lent to people who can't afford to pay them back (Mexican bloke??) and so the banker's/investor's/whoever's little scheme fell apart!

Yeah...im feeling a little financial because I went to the bank to put in money for the ASW2020 scheme(?) but by the time it was my turn it was all full (thanks to the 49% only quota for non-Bumis). At the bank this morning, It was definitely dominated by the Chinese (95%), followed by Indians (4%?) and the rest were Malays who looked like they came to do normal transactions...hmmm....can you imagine if there was no quota? The Chinese will sapu everything, but on the upside, the Government will have all the money it needs, which is the main target anyway, right?

It was so packed that people were lining up way before the bank opened at 9.15am. And then once they opened the doors (somehow they didn't think of giving out numbers when people are civilized and lining up properly) everyone rushed in and there was some kind of stampede at the number-taking counter and I felt like I was waiting to board a KTM Komuter at KL central(people pushing to get in, and some to get out)! After a while I decided it was too funny and wanted to take a picture but by then the crowd was smaller so I didn't bother taking a pic...so sorry guys no visual aid here :P... When money is at stake, people don't play-play!!

Oh ya....I'm not being racist or anything ok, its just that sometimes circumstances make people racist.

Soon, it will be the survival of the fittest, and we all know who's gonna survive...

No comments: