Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Phew!

I've been tagged recently but then I don't think I wanna do those tags, so sorry to those who have tagged me =) Jangan marah ye...hehe =)

Today I spent my day learning how to use photoshop. It's so useful! (you probably know that by know, duh!) Especially the clone stamp tool! Wahahaha...Experimented here n there, clicked here n there, used so many programs and finally managed to do the banner =) I never learn how to use a program formally, usually I use trial and error (or rather the undo button =P) Looks pretty decent, hope its approved by everyone in the Christmas Night committee...Anyway here's a picture of the poster (which was done weeks ago and the picture taken off the net), if anyone is free do come ok =) Will put a pic of the banner soon!

Photobucket

Should have enough info on this poster...if not...I fail!

2 comments:

myownstoryasitis said...

looks super cool esp the wordings =)
maybe next time u can teach me how to use photoshop haha

Phoebeeeee said...

Haha...I'm not good enough to teach la..if you slowly explore the program also sure can do wan...but this poster I used Microsoft Word onli la....=)