Friday, November 14, 2008

Pain!

Played badminton for almost 2 hours with William yesterday morning, and today my whole body is aching. Reminder to self: next time warm up properly and don't try to play like a pro. It was fun and it was a really good workout! I didn't know I had that much muscle until now...when they're all aching! Can't even walk properly! hahaha...good thing im on holiday =)

This morning washed my car, it was so dirty! The last time I washed the car was more than a month ago! Sorry ZX! And then I washed the City also, cause it was parked next to my car...haha...washing the car when your whole body is aching is not a very good idea, but i'm crazy like that! hahaha!

So my dad got a new toy, a DSLR camera. He got the Nikon D60. Chunted lah! its so cool when it makes that sound when taking a picture! I am such a geek! Will see if I get any nice shots and then post it here =)

4 comments:

myownstoryasitis said...

wooo ur dad is gonna become a professional photograph with that new baby haha

Adwina said...

ey nikon D60? my bro was just telling me about it this morning. he said tht all of his frens are using this. so i googled it and saw the picture of the camera. mcm kecik jugak for a dslr kan? how is it? nice or not the pics? how much eh? aku dah dah promise him to buy for him once i start working, if its too expensive then mati lah aku.

Phoebeeeee said...

@Jess: yeah...he's been dreaming of DSLR since forever =)

@Weena: Yeah its quite small n nice! Pics r good! I think its a highly recommended camera =) Around RM2300 I think... hahaha...wah so nice of you to get ur bro one!!

Adwina said...

wah kinda pricey. hmm. if u have any nice shots then post la ok.