Yep finally back home. Came back on Sunday, wanted to update my blog but somehow too lazy to do that! Reached home at around 3.15pm, was super hungry because had breakfast at around 10.30am at KLCC because I had to stop by there to get my mom's birthday present (will update that in another post) and then window shopped for a while (flat rate for 3 hours of parking, so might as well hang around a bit!) William followed me back so he was stuck with me window shopping at KLCC! Hahaha! Anyway we went to the Galeri Petronas where they had an exhibition titled "Imaging Selfs", portrats by Soeaya Yusof Talismail (it's free =P). Had loads of black and white photos using various types of print for photo representations of around 80 people in the artistic scene in Malaysia. Quite nice, although I wouldn't know how to "see" art, so I was just looking at the pics =)
Gotta go to the Janamanjung Power Plant for a visit related to FYP - just to learn more about the plant, nothing more. Hope I actually learn something there...so its back to Sitiawan for a daytrip! =)
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment