Shweying Gum tagged me so this is the stuff that I don't really think you wanna know anyway :P
Layer One:On The Outside
Name : Phoebe "Pandi/Babi" Raj
Birth Date : 5 Mar 1987 *hint hint*
Current status : single & never available
Eye Colour : black? dark brown? I dunno!
Hair Colour : originally black but dyed and it looks weird now :P
Righty or Lefty : Righty! We rule! har har
Layer Two :On The Inside
Your Heritage : India + Cina = Chindian!
Your Fears : Erm...mainly being a big failure in life lar..
Your Weakness : procrastination, laziness, anti-social...
Your Perfect Pizza : Hmmm...pizza with loads of chicken, cheese, mushrooms,pepperoni, what else what else??!!!
Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up : Life sucks
Your Bedtime : Depending on the events planned for the next day, most of the time around midnight. Sometimes 3am. :S
Your Most Missed Memory : Hmmm...can't really recall any..miss all happy events tho!
Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Both same rite...ahaha...don't really drink also
McDonald's or Burger King : Burger King!!
Single or Group Dates : Erm...never will go dating? :P
Adidas or Nike : Nikeeee love my Nike shoe!
Tea or Nestea : Tea!!
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla!!
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino!!
Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : Nope. Never did and never will.
Curse : I might have, but I try not to...
Take a shower : YEAH MAN!!
Have a crush : Nope
Think you've been in love : Nope...or was it some actor that I fell in love with...hmmmm...:P
Go to school : yalo...no choice :P
Want to get married : nope
Believe in yourself : 80%of the time. That's bad :S
Think you're a health freak : NO! But my housemates seem to think so..they're jealous!! muahahahaha
Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Nope...no money also :P
Gone to the mall : yep! Bought new pants! yay!
Been on stage : Nope. Very shy :P
Eaten sushi : no...haven't eaten that in a long time....
Dyed your hair : yeah.Now it feels weird :P
Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : No way man!!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Nope. Don't need to fit in, if you feel different it means you're not meant to be in that group, right?
Layer Eight : Age You're Hoping
To Be Married : Dei stop asking about this ma...I don't plan to get married!
Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : Brown
Best Hair Colour : Black/brown
Short Hair or Long Hair : Not too long hair. Shoulder length is the max.
Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : lazing atound
1 Hour Ago : tried to study fluids :S
4.5 Hours Ago : tried to study fluids
1 Month Ago : at MPO watching Mr Gerard play the viola...awwwwww
1 Year Ago: How on earth am I supposed to remember?? Most probably onlining and doing nothing useful!
Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : God, my family, my friends, my buddy.
I Feel : bored
I Hate : people :O Nolah ahahha i mean I hate irritating dumbasses/idiots
I Hide : my sorrow
I Miss : my piano
I Need : to get a life
Layer Twelve : Tag Five People
1) My sister!!
2) Agnes
3) Sim
4) Jessica
5) Toast (you better post!!)
I guess that's all you don't need to know :P I'm too free...arrrgghhhh
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

5 comments:
Dude!! Jom go makan sushi!! Lama tak makan weih!!1
you hate: people?!
ohhh.. now i know...
sushi sushi sushi!!
not all people la...u know...the annoying dumbasses...ahahaha :P
annoying dumbasses like who? hahaha
there shall be no name-writing here
wahahahhhaha
alaa...those ppl who ask u stupid questions laa...u know...irritating ppl...hhaha
Post a Comment