Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Quotes to Get You Thinking

Quotes to Get You Thinking

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Who wants to live a shallow, hollow existence on the surface of things?
Life becomes proscribed by all the things we should avoid and
prescribed by all the things we must be careful to do. We get so busy
trying to demonstrate our spiritual correctness that we lose the art of
living out of our souls. (Jeff Imbach, The River Within)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually alot of things happened over the past few days, celebrating my birthday and so on. Will blog about it later cause Im too lazy right now :P Thanks to all who called, smsed and sent me messages and testimonials on Friendster! It really made my day! And thanks to my two close pals here who belanja-ed me dinner! It was good riteee! hehehehe...I got 2 notebooks (u ppl wan me to write more issit...already know my handwriting is horrible rite...hahaha :P) And a few soft toys (2 teddys and a pig!) I guess we're never too old to be gettin soft toys for our birthdays eh =)

That's all for today. At KMC now cause I takut wanna open my thumbdrive at home cause might be infected...hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha supposedly u posted this after this mornings class la :)

awwww... happy getting over your teen years!!!

Phoebeeeee said...

hehehehehehe

I'm feelin the old-ness.....hahaha