You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Elvis Presley
(Wickham - Napier - Bell - Donaggio - Pallavicini)
When I said, I needed you
You said you would always stay
It wasn't me who changed, but you
And know you've gone away
Don't you know that now you're gone
And I'm left her on my own
Then I have to follow you
And beg you to come home
You don't have to say you love me
Just be close at hand
You don't have to stay forever
I will understand
Believe me, believe me
I can't help I love you
But believe me, I'll never tie you down
Left alone with just a memory
Life seems dead and so unreal
All that's left is loneliness
There's nothing left to feel
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very nice song....hehehe...started listening to Elvis again after one babi named cheow asked me to change the song I was listening to (Morning Musume - Love Machine) - he claimed it was "contaminating his MSN and he has lost all hope in humanity". So i was browsing iTunes and then decided I should listen to Elvis (was listening to devil in disguise, another good song!) From then on I kept looping this song...hahahaha :P
Anyway yesterday evening I went to watch the MPO Chamber Concert (yes, alone). It was awesome! There were 3 parts, it was a concert of Italian music. The first two there were only two people, one playing the piano and one the viola. It was crazy good! hahahaha...damn emo when they play (like exaggerated hand movements n stuff), but that just makes it better ;) This Sunday going again (yes, alone!) and it's gonna be good! hahaha...I'm hooked!!!!!!!!!!!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

1 comment:
Morning Musume is GAY, even by girl standards! and see? because of me you now have nicer songs to listen to hahahaha babi :)
Post a Comment