Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Photo time!!

It's been a long time since I posted up pictures, so here are some pics.

I guess I forgot to blog about foozy & woozy, eh? Sorry bout that. Bought them from One Utama on Saturday (also bought a pair of really nice heels!!) Cost me RM30, but the cost of seeing your silent pets slowly moving around in their own mini paradise: PRICELESS!! [They are being terrapinsat by Aggie n Sarah since I didn't bring them home with me for the makan study break] Here are pics:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woozy Nina Lexie & Foozy Molsy Chrissy :P
[Don't ask me where I got these creative names :P]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woozy & Foozy & stones

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woozy & Foozy from the top

On Friday we had a little shooting session (no not gun shooting shooting but camera shooting on gun shooting :P)Anyway we had a little scare (Only to aggie, the rest of us were staring at the fella :P)A centipede was in da house! I mean...hutan..behind BW...hehehe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A...centipede!!

I would love to post more pics on the shooting session, but I think I better ask permission from the models I took pics of ...hehehe

Now for a group pic of the last Techflow meeting of the semester, aptly titled "Sayonara"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Circled, from left: Aggie(green), Sarah(dark pink), Me(yellow), Gary(blue), Alex(white), Chris Sen(orange), and those in purple are those who are leaving (Ellen, Kuan Yaw and Jarod)

Gary gets to be mentioned just because he's chindian. Wahahahha. Ain't it great to have a blog! And I think the guy behind circled in purple is Jarod. Looks like him, but can't be sure cause he's like...hidden...hahaha. Oh and yes, that is cheeseman! I f I remember correctly he came at the end of Techflow cause he wanna join us for makan. But end up he went first to the mamak stall with sum ppl and then balik awal. (triple sweat) The mamak session was another kecoh session, with a whole story there...hahaha

That's all for today. Hopefully I get the abovementioned permission, so that I can add more pics!

See lah...supposed to be studying I end up blogging. Siao leh! OK ok gotta gooooo

p.s. Thanks to Aggie for letting me use her camera to take these awesome pics! (except for the sayonara pic)

No comments: