Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Balik kampung!!

So I left uni on Monday morning with my sister around 10am, and then arrived home at around 12.45pm, and guess what was the first thing we did. No, not unpack. We at lunch!! It was really heavenly food....curry fish nyonya style and vege (my mom's style?)! Ahhh...the food tasted so good...so I ended up eating 2 plates of rice for lunch, one plate for teatime (=P) and another 2 plates for dinner. And that makes a grand total of...2+1+2=5...FIVE!! muahahaha...I'm such a pig. First day balik eat so much already. Can you imagine what will happen over the next few days??

Tuesday morning came, bringing not only sunlight into my room, but visitors!! Family friend were on their way back from Penang and stopped by our house..at...7.30am!! And I didn't have a clue at all that they were coming...nobody warned me! hahaha..and the best part is, their eta was an hour later...so I was still nicely in bed when suddenly my dad came in and said "Uncle Leng and family are here" and i was still rolling around in bed until i heard the aunty's voice (my dad left the room door open...sengaja betul..haha) and i was like "oh shit can't let them see that im such a pig" :P So then my parents went with them for breakfast because we had to stay home because the tile dudes were gonna come and do the bathroom tiling. Which was fine with me because I then have the opportunity to take a shower and be more presentable. hahaha..and then they came back with breakfast for us! Hurrah! And so the eating continued. Then they continued to chat in the hall while I was stuck in my room trying to understand thermo. sigh. After a while and a few photo sessions, they were on their way back. And then I was so sleepy (lack of sleep for 2 days :S) So I thought I'd have a nap, but I ended up sleeping for 3 hours! By the time I woke up it was 2.30pm, and it was way past lunchtime :P. Anyway my parents went to a friend's house and me n sis ate spaghetti for lunch. :D And then it was back to studying. Then that night I had some leftover spaghetti, and because it was raining heavily when we were supposed to go out for dinner, we didn't have dinner on time. So after the rain stopped, which was quite late by then, my mom and my sis went out to buy dinner. They came back with meehoon and fried rice. LOTS of 'em. So we had dinner, and guess who had to finish them up? ME! wahahaha...which was alot and my stomach felt like it was gonna explode. Phew! Watched a movie (Chasing Liberty) while eating...and because i was so full I had to eat the leftovers over a long period of time. hahahaha...

Had Wan Tan Mee for breakfast...mmmm...and now its back to studying. Sigh. Nothing nice on Astro also. haha...even my pc is more fun now.

Just so you know, I haven't been out of the house ever since I came back. Which means 36 hours already? Whoa...wat to do...must study ma....hahaha...

Ok ok gotta study...:S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PHOEBE!
i mengaku kalah!
Cant beat you lah...

U are da man!
U are the ultimate pig, man!!!

Whoa!!!
Eat eat eat!!!!
Yeah!!!