Yup...that's what I've been eating since I got back. Non stop eating. Muahahahha. Had Nga Choi Kai for dinner justnow, and I actually smiled after I finished eating. I guess I must be losing my mind. I mean...how many people smile to themselves after they eat? Okay, so I guess it's excusable if you smile to yourself after eating really good food! =P I think all in all I did more eating than studying. Tsk tsk...this is really bad...the only subject I have confidence in is circuits. And it's not even my core subject (sweat)!!!
I didn't have to charge my phone at all since coming back. That's 5 days!! Beat that!! hahahaha...no smses, except for the occasional blank sms that cheeseman sends when he's bored...(double sweat) This shows how quiet my life can be during the holidays. Maybe its because I have internet now, and I'm practically glued to my PC onlining and who knows doing what else (no nothing illegal, you perv!). I think if my mom decides we should all go back to prepaid (God forbid *crosses fingersandtoes*) I might decide not to use a phone at all. It will be so liberating!! Oh yeah! If noneed to carry money around lagi liberating! If noneed to wear baju will be super liberating! (Signs im losing it) But then that means I'm gonna be even more attached to the PC? Anyway since I probably won't be getting a new phone (so canggih also susah, scared ppl curi la, rosak la, drop la, scratch la, somemore what la), I'll wait till this phone KO-s and then not use a phone anymore. muahahaha. Maybe If I change also better use PDA la. Then won't look so desperate walking around with my CPU attached to my body and the monitor stuck to my face. (see...told you I'm losing it!)
Okay...gotta go back to studying...have no idea what's gonna happen to my moral paper. Already kantoi the mid-term(don't need the results to know I kantoied...haha)..sigh...oh well, maybe I'll cheer myself up with some muffins =D
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment