Long time never eat maggi d. Which is good, but it also means that I've been eating alot of food that are quite expensive. Sigh.
Oh, the joy of not having to answer intelligent questions.
"Menjaga ketulenan ras adalah tugas utama dalam mempertahankan raisme, oleh itu perkahwinan campur dilarang". Is it that important to menjaga ketulenan ras? What are the benefits? no need to put "lain-lain" as a category of keturunan on forms? I wouldn't encourage perkahwinan campur anyway. Too much confusion for the kids. Yeah, most of 'em mixed kids are pretty, but they are confused too. Lost sometimes. I know I am.
On stereotype:
"Orang Yahudi dianggap sebagai tamak dan berpuak-puak, orang Kristian dianggap membosankan dan orang Islam sebagai terrorist". Where do these people get these ideas? Oh wait! It's kinda true. We ARE boring. What are the odds that people are not boring? Of course people are boring. If we're not boring nothing ever happens. It's out of boredom that people do crazy stuff. Even terrorism maybe.
Sorry, I was just preparing for my moral 2 paper. Must be prepared to expect dumb questions and i have to think of dumb answers to write.
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment