Sunday, September 27, 2009

She moved out!

Two weeks ago, the weird housemate moved out!

I awoke on a Tuesday morning to the sight of her stuff packed in those blue plastic bags of hers and neatly stacked on a trolley. Her parents were also here and they helped her to pack, move and clean her room.

I was a little surprised because I didn’t expect her to move out so suddenly, and without warning. But she did do one weird thing on Monday evening - before leaving:

 DSC01738DSC01739

Cellophane-tape secured tissue paper lock! (Not available in stores)

When WZ went to ask the accommodation staff, they said that she accused us of stealing her book and RM5. RM5! Why would I steal RM5?? Wanna steal might as well steal more right?? And steal her book? Hello, we’re masters students lah! Anyway 99% of her stuff is in her room, and her books are never outside. Oh and that would explain the ‘lock’ she put in the pics above. It wasn’t the first time she moved apartments tho, because the staff told WZ that she has moved so many times that they’re used to it d. And everyone complains about the same stuff – tissue bits, water everywhere, excessive washing of hands.

We told her nicely to try not to wet the kitchen floor after she washes her hands (which takes around 5 mins – or more! - and a few roundtrips from kitchen sink to room). And because she wears slippers in the apartment, the apartment gets dirty really fast – because her room is filthy with tissue, hair and dirt on the floor! Usually I have to clean the apartment every few days because its so dirty!

I think the reason she moved out is because i used her mop – she doesn’t like people touching or using her things. I only used it because she wet the kitchen floor really bad and the other mop was wet. After she saw that I used the mop (I left it near the kitchen sink for convenience) she kept her mop back with her pail, covered it with a blue plastic bag and then put it with her other stuff near the shoe rack! Wahh super powerful ahh that blue plastic bag can deter ppl from using ur stuff wan! sweat…

I guess she hasn’t found housemates that are usually not around, minds their own business and doesn’t really care about the cleanliness of the apartment. I’ve seen really gross apartments, and maybe she should stay with them…anyway, so relieved I don’t have to worry about tissue bits, water droplets and dirt everywhere anymore :D

Hopefully she didn’t freak out the new housemates…haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah wz so kepo hah go ask the admin ppl?

lol ur housemate is weird, but oh well better than mine, mine is so annoying, like to use my stuff without asking and my roommate simply hang her clothes all over my room