So it looks like I haven't been updating my blog...even though i have a one week break! Somehow I tend to be more 'rajin' when i'm busy...i'm so weird. Anyway, some updates:
1. Our weird housemate moved out last week! Got lots to say bout that so i'll save that for another post.
2. Didn't go back for raya cause nobody's at home. Parents are still in Europe touring (till Oct 15). I'm so jealoussss!! Didn't even eat rendang or lemang...or kuih raya...sedih..
3. So happy when internet was fast this past week. Unfortunately still can't download torrents :( - will be going to Old Town more often i guess...hahaha
4.Suddenly the other night i wondered what i used to do before there was facebook. Seriously. I spend so much time on fb these days! What was I doing online before there was fb??
5. Convo pics and much more have been uploaded on fb...maybe later i'll put them here...if i rajin :P
6. Sarah, Adeline and I washed our cars yesterday evening...hehe...had to work off the massive lunch we had at Pizza hut :P cars are shiny! :D
Supposed to finish up my assignments and study for 2 upcoming tests...i'm so lazy!!! Wanted to do them slowly over the holidays...but ended up lepaking most of the time :P
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment