Hi, my name is Phoebeeee and i'm an internet addict.
I'm typing this post at Starbucks Mines but using KFC's free WiFi. Hehehe...hebat onot? Internet speed is so much faster than Old Town. Came here after having lunch at Old Town South City. Lots of ppl using the wifi there so i came over here. After all, parking here is RM1 per entry, so its affordable :D But Starbucks is not...hahaha...oh man...
I noticed that I tend to get stressed when there's no internet when there should be internet, or if the internet is slow. I am crazy!
Are you an addict too? Take the test here!
Back to drinking my caramel frap and surfing the net! :D
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

2 comments:
eh how come u not using starbucks internet?
cause KFC wifi faster and dont have that survey thingy to fill before surfing...:)
Post a Comment