I never thought designing and ordering custom t-shirts can be so hard. First to find a shop also took so long. Then after getting the t-shirt they didn't follow to design exactly. It's like they re-did the words and some fonts. Weird. And then they forgot to print the logo at the back. Summore weird. Supposed to take exactly like what I send to them right? Were they doing their job with their eyes closed?? Sigh... anyway emailed the t-shirt uncle d...hopefully can get it fixed soon and easily...worst part is, the t-shirts have been distributed...aih..must do t-shirt recalling....fail la...its like when car companies recall their cars because of some problem...:S
Next time I'll make my own t-shirts! I'll print them myself..n then start my own business! It's not too difficult to do screen printing.
A few DIY screen printing sites:
1.
No Media Kings2. Instructables.com
[1] [2]But I like this custom t-shirt I bought online the other day ;)
2 comments:
i can has t-shirt? Luv chindians juz as much =D ...lol
i love chidians too =)
Post a Comment