Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Dinner!

Went for New Year's Day celebration dinner with my homies. It was a sudden decision, but we have always planned to go somewhere glamour to eat, and also to dress up a little. Agnes wanted to go to TGIF, but they were fully booked, so she made a reservation at Victoria Station @ Jalan Ampang. I don't think I've dined there before, and it was a nice place. We sat in a section that is a train car (?) and it was kinda nice =)

Photobucket
Sirloin Steak! Rm47 =_="

The food was average, in my opinion...nothing to be amazed at...and I wasn't full after dinner! So...that's a big no-no for me! The ambience was nice though, and that's probably the only great thing about the place.

Photobucket
Sparkling Red Juice to go with the steak...RM50! =_="

Photobucket
Location map

I just realized....our bottle of juice cost more than the steak!! Next time (if it ever happens) must bring own water....haha!

First day of the new year and terus bankrupt d...sighhh

Oh ya Agnes found this website when she was looking for a place for us to go: www.hungrygowhere.com Now I see that this place got a measly 4.5 for its rating! Should try some other place next time...the restaurants in Great Eastern Mall look interesting...

Oh since Sarah didn't update her blog yet this is her new phone, her mom and Agnes got for her for Christmas...its pink! She had to get a new phone because her old one kept on dying...and it was quite impossible to talk to her on the phone because it kept dying! So now anyone can call her and talk for a very long time...until the battery dies maybe! Anyone wants her number? =P

Photobucket
Welcome to the Sony Ericsson family!

1 comment:

myownstoryasitis said...

wow that's freaking exp for a bottle of sparkling juice.