Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

How I spent my New Year's Eve:

10am: Went to Lowyat with WZ because she had some problems with her wireless router. Had breakfast at a coffeeshop nearby after parking in Times Square and then only went to Lowyat
1pm: Went for Econs replacement class
3pm: Sent back trays that were used by the caterer for Christmas Night Thanksgiving Dinner
4.30pm: Short nap
5.30pm: Contemplating going for French class because so sleepy but had already missed 3 hours of class so decided to move my lazy bum
6.00pm-7.15pm: French class =D
7.30pm onwards: Clean the apartment, sort out my stuff, wonder what to eat for dinner, watch TV series, reply New Year's sms-es, bum around
12am: See fireworks from room at 7th floor =D

Yep, that's how I spent my New Year's eve. I could see 2 different locations of fireworks but I don't know where it is exactly. I also could see KLCC clearly but I didn't see their fireworks. Maybe I was too slow. Hahaha!

I bought a new mouse because my old one likes to double-click when I command it to single-click!
Photobucket
Left: New Logitech Laser Mouse, RM49. Right: Old Blaze Mouse, Price unknown, lasted 4+ years

It's a pity, I prefer the old mouse. It doesn't make any noise when I scroll. =( But the new mouse is tidier because when I pack it, I can wind the cord around it and then snap on the USB port to the base to protect the laser part.

Now I have to remember to write dates correctly, with the year as "09"....

Happy New Year and have a great year ahead!! =D

No comments: