Last weekend we had CF camp in Penang, so I wasn't here to celebrate Merdeka. Don't even know how it was celebrated anywhere..that's how out of touch with news i was. I still am. I don't bother reading the paper these days cause I dunno how much of it is true anyway. This whole week I was catching up with sleep and doing assignments and reports and trying to study for a test. So I've been pretty busy. So busy in fact that I was in denial.
I dunno what I did or didn't do last week so im sorry if i caused anyone any pain. It must have been a pretty major thing considering I had a new explicit name.
Was supposed to go lowyat then suddenly my car battery died. Sigh. Just my luck I guess...everything's dying here...first my ext HDD, then my car battery....

more
animals
Sien.
No comments:
Post a Comment