Im back home! Planned to leave at 9am but since I was driving alone I didn't have to worry about being punctual =P So I took my own sweet time and packed my stuff. Mostly dirty laundry (bedsheets etc.), my books (test and FINALS coming soon!) and of course my laptop! Before I could head for Ipoh I had to go to 1U and get something from a friend who helped buy something for my sister. I took around 45 mins to get there! There were alot of cars on the road! And then I wasn't sure where the entrance to the curve is so I went round the place twice before being able to tell my friend where I was! Hmmm...my superb navigating skills have somehow been reduced these few days! At least I wasn't too far off the destination ;) Reached home at around 1pm and I've been doing nothing useful ever since! Gotta clean the car sometime soon!
Driving on the highway is so...sad...why?
1. The road sucks (okok so its not like Germany's Autobahn)
2. There's a speed limit
3. No nice cars on the road to admire
4. Must pay toll
At least there's greenery to see....haha!
Anyway I don't drive that fast on the highway...must drive fuel efficiently! So I usually average around 100km/h...except for the occasional overtaking...which sometimes can be abit too fast =P
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment