Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crazy week!

Time flies really fast!! Like whooa! Like...when u thought that spaghetti meal just happened but it actually happened a few days ago! What am I saying?? I dunno! Hahhaha...gone nuts again as usual...anyway when I wanted to blog, the internet became slow...it was just nice before that!

Anyway last Wednesday night we had a Night Walk in FRIM. It was ok, I guess I'm used to more adventurous stuff so it was so-so. There was also drama in the dark in the forest...wahahah! Some of you know what i mean =P The forest canopy is really beautiful! Can only be found in FRIM and Papua New Guinea. Curi some pics from other ppl's blog =P (Cause at night when I tried to take a pic it was all black!) We did learn quite a few things and i guess the guides use the same script with every tour group because the blog (http://al02.blogspot.com/2007/08/frim-and-fireworks.html) i curi the pic from wrote the same stuff we learned! hahaha!

Photobucket


Once you hurt/injure/break something you can never fix it back 100%. It will still hurt, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. What am I talking about? my foot! yeah my stupid left foot has been aching on and off since I sprained it last Christmas Night. Makes me feel so old...when I add that with my backache (I cant stand for too long cause I have a crooked backbone :S)

Techflow Camp pics! http://photobucket.com/TechflowCamp08

Some pics from camp:
Photobucket

Scary tribal people!

Photobucket

With Mr. Mike!!

Last Saturday night we went to Stepping Stones Living Center "10th Anniversary & Thanksgiving Dinner". Stepping Stones is a shelter for kids and now they house around 110 kids!! They have really grown and are planning to move to a massive new building in Nilai so donations are welcome! This year for Christmas Night (22 Dec 08) we're gonna have a performance by the kids and we'll be collecting donations for them! So if you wanna donate you can contact me. JD bought a table so 10 of us went to show our support (and makan, of course). It was held at the HGH Convention Center in Sentul, which seems to be the happening place to have functions these days! Some pics with the celebs!

Photobucket

We are actually on stage and Jaclyn Victor was singing! - we are such posers!!

Photobucket

Jac sing "I will survive"

Photobucket

Backstage with Sasi the Don

Photobucket

Backstage with Jaclyn Victor

They must be wondering where these bunch of nuts are from! i think we were the only paling kecoh table (thanks to nina!) and the youngest bunch! And we stayed right till the end!!! Fuuuuhhh! Support man! hahaha!

So much stuff to do! Project, assignments, Christmas Night stuff, Techflow stuff, lepak, eat, sleep, go jogging, online, facebook, play NFSU, check email, etc...alot rite!!!

Sleeping pattern gone out of whack already! At least it rained yesterday so the weather has been much cooler! =)


Now I'm hooked on this song! DAVID ARCHULETA - CRUSH

1 comment:

Janice said...

thanks for the pics again!