People are going mad. Yeah. But first, let me explain. Sarah has been on a "You annoy me, so buzz off" streak. Heheh...she's been sounding off people who have been annoying her. Finally, she listens to me and does it! hahahaah I got shocked too initially (you would too if you realy know her), because i never thought she would actually do that (i think the people she sounded are also shocked). So imagine my surprise when we were going to class on Tuesday morning, and she was smiling from ear to ear...and as she always tells me, she's not a morning kind of person! So I approach her slowly, waiting for some kind of surprise attack (heheh) and then she tells me she sounded dis fella, dat fella, n dunno who else. Mainly because she was in a bad mood and these ppl were annoying her, but usually she'll just layan them (and i'll be like...Sarah!! Just sound them!!) and later complain to me. Sedih rite. Aih. But now, she did it! Welcome to the "say what you mean and mean what you say" club! now she glares at people who have been annoying her, and they're scared now (usually she'll be smiling to everyone (like miss world pulak!) And these people know that most of the time I'm with her, and they might think that I influenced her or something, and that would give me bad rep. Not enough la I don't know that many people, and ppl aledi have the preconcieved notion that I'm scary, or super garang, and so on...who knows, i might be making enemies now! :O I dunnolar why i kenal people that senang kena buli. hahahaha...then I have to tell them "Don't let ppl bully u and take u for granted laaa" (which falls under the advising category...see previous post) hmmm....it took one year for her to finally sound them off...hope she doesn't suddenly sound me when she runs out of ppl to sound...hahaha :P Seriously, people are going mad. Lecturers, students, classmates...they're starting to go psycho. I wonder why. Is it because they grew up in an environment where it's ok to suddenly give you the cold shoulder? or start ranting about how pathetic they are when you tell the truth about them(jokingly/sarcasticly)? or be EXTREMELY nice to you when they want something? I mean...come on, man! Everything you listen, you have to take it with a pinch of salt. You can't just believe everything. (LIke someone I know, who is SO gullible, you can tell her anything that doesn't even make sense and she'll be like "Really ah??") Sigh. But I guess that's life, and that's why I'm here (wahahaha boleh percaya ke?) Basically, people are divided into 4 categories (my opinion):
a) Genuinely nice people. (Perfecto) They like you because you are good company, or because you have many things in common.
b) People who want something from you. (Parasites) They will be nice to you for about a week before they ask for something from you. In extreme cases, they'll be SUPER nice just before they ask for help.
c) People who you only say hi and bye. (i call them the hyebyes) Basically want nothing from you, but it's nice to suddenly say hi and bye, to show that they actually KNOW other people besides their respective group of friends.
d) People who live to annoy you. (Idiots/dumbasses) These people don't have anything else to do, so they disturb you. Ask you redundant questions, torture you with their boring stories and so on. These people don't have a clue how tortured you feel. So just sound them off.
I actually like to analyze people, and there are instances where when I see a person, I can immediately know the person's character (No, don't be scared! if you're reading this blog then you're IN the cicle of trust...heheh). But of course, I get to know the person first before i jump to conclusions, because sometimes i could be wrong. If you're interested, you should read Agatha Christie's books, mainly those with Miss Marple in it, where when she solves cases, she mainly sees the people's character and from there, draw conclusions. It's really interesting to read how she does it, and it's actually true. If you really know somebody's character, they're actually predictable. Amazing, huh!
At the end of the day, all I feel like doing is
One day, I shall write a book, and we'll see what happens. =)p.s.If i somehow incriminated/insulted anybody here sorry lah, but that's the truth...

3 comments:
i fall into the category where i live to annoy you. and only you. muahahaha.
yeah....so true....so...keep it up??!! aahahahhaha :P
indeed i will. just wait and see
Post a Comment