Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sometimes I wonder...

...why we fold our blankets....we're going to use it again...
...why we work so hard when in the end it doesn't matter at all...
...why some people are so irritating...
...why i prefer vanilla to chocolate...
...why im such a lazy person...when it comes to certain things...
...why im asking these questions...

hahaha I guess i've gone crazy! Anyway i really had a great time at Techflow camp this year...especially the beach part...we played sand balls and hit each other with it...it was crazy! I guess i like this camp because i don't have to make new friends, because we all know each other...hahaha...i know..i know...i have really bad social skills...people are actually afrait of me, because they think im this really scary person! But one day..they will see that im actually kinda crazy...especially when im with my good friends!

Still tired from camp, haven't finished assignments and feeling like the laziest pig on earth....hahahaha....no surprise...:P

aik...keyboard very dusty lah...have to clean the room again....adoii...

No comments: