That's the number Alex told me to call...i guess i REALLY need a life....besides some weekends when I actually GO OUT and LEPAK and SPEND ALL my MONEY, I have no life...supposed to go out n play pool and bowling, but too tired so ended up SLEEPING...like a PIG...but then it was hot...so i didn't really sleep that long...
Anyway I kinda gave up on calculus....all the deriving and integrating is madness!! Adoi...got quiz samo next week...finish lar....dahla so malas now...i think i better do something...like c prog? since i don't feel like writing..:P
Here's a summary of what happened did this week:
Ate most often: Tuna and bread and cheese slices...-yum!
Sighed most often: Doing manual drawing and AUTOCAD...backache lah!..-booo
Longest sleep hours: 9 - whoah! I slept early....yeeha!
Laziest during: Calculus lectures and Malaysian Studies...-what's going on??
Got tortured by: Agnes...online and physically..haha kidding! -wat to do...housemate mah!
Disturbed by: Ridzman....dat fella...online oso can buat lawak bodoh...hahaha
Frust when: I soaked my clothes and the dye ran off my red shirt and my white tee looks pinkish :(
Enjoyed: Lunch with Sarah's dad today
Contented: Calculus marks were okay
That's all I can think of right now...i think i better do some c prog! =)
So remember....if you feel like you need a life, dial that number. I can't guarantee anything, because i haven't tried...but if you have and it works, please share with us so that we can spread the news. Disclaimer: If the results are not as expected, do not blame me. Blame Alex. Alternatively, call Alex. Want his number? Ask. Muahahahaha
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment