Friday, September 23, 2005

Ask Phoebe

Questions? Problems? Need someone to talk to? Need advice? Come and learn from the one and only, Phoebe!
All you have to do is sign up, and you can train under her for a month, and gain valuable knowledge on how to handle people. Every day for a week, Phoebe will take examples on what happens in your daily life and give you suggestions on what you should and should not do.
Program success rate: 99.9%.
So, what are you waiting for?? Sign up now!
Fees: Pay for Phoebe's lunch every day for a month.

Sorry to say, that won't be happening. Although if i run out of money I might try it. Kinda like training to be a jedi...hehehehe

Seems to me that people are starting their true colours. Or maybe they just changed. And others are getting irritated. And after keeping those irritated feelings to themselves they are starting to shar it with others, and then find out that these people are also irritated with the same people! Although I don't think they jumped for joy when they found out that they have something in common. Maybe we should sart a support group. Therapy maybe? After all, since as students we'll be facing loads of stress with studies (u ask me? I don't usually stress. I only stress when my pc buat hal. hehehe) and then these annoying people come and add to the stress. Adeke patut!!

A friend once told me "Friends are for you to use them". I hope he doesn't mean it though. But in a way, its true. I mean....if you don't gain anything from that person who you call a friend, why be friends?? If the person only insults you, uses you and heck, even blames you for everything, then that is not a friend. So, friends are people you can live with. You don't want a friend who when you see him/her, raises your blood pressure, right? Make sure that person knows how to say THANK YOU!!

Tips on choosing friends:
1) You can share everything with each other (I mean, like what's happening in life)
2) You enjoy each other's company
3) You laugh a lot together
4) You have a lot of things in common and lots to talk about
5) He/she looks good when you take pictures together

Hahahaha just kidding about the last one, but really, you don't want say...when you wanna take a picture with your friend and that friend looks like a blob of hair. Ok ok that's a worst case senario. :P

p.s. Ask Phoebe is like Phoebe Haliwell's column in the paper on the show Charmed..hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jedi????
Sign me up! Sign me up!
HEHEHE!