Sunday, May 01, 2005

Thunder in my belly...

I'm in a pathetic situation right now. I don't have food to eat! Let's see....I've been eating nestum for the past 2 meals. So sad....at least yesterday I had doughnuts for breakfast and lunch...and now my stomach is growling....grrrr

I don't have anything to do today and tomorrow. Was supposed to meet a friend at Low Yat but she cancelled because she's broke (She bugged me for weeks about it and now she doesn't wanna go....wait lah u Jessica!!! hahaha) If I'm in the mood then I'll go...if not I'll be here at my computer watching That '70s Show (which Azfar kindly "sedekahed")..oh and maybe study a little...hahaha...die lar...calculus is kinda blurry now....

I'm still hungry and contemplating about eating nestum yet again. Should I? I guess I should before I get gastric or die of hunger....hahaha..how long can humans survive without eating?? Gosh I really need to buy groceries....

*thunder*

Alamak have to cuci baju....aisehh...

No comments: