Haha I know....I'm not making any sense....this is because I have not been doing anything really useful. All i did today is watch a movie, eat, nap, eat, study a teeny bit and then watch That '70s Show...kinda sad, huh. Well that's the story about the flat butt. I've been sitting so long on the chair I think my butt is losing its shape...hahaha...
About the firewall, its very annoying. If only we didn't have firewalls. Then i can download as much movies and stuff as i want. But right now I have to use another program to bypass the firewall. The progress is slow, but I guess at least its progressing....at a snails pace...
Oh yeah I went to MPH a while ago and started reading this book called 'Just Friends'. I managed to read about 1/6 of the whole book before we went back home. (Nearest MPH is in Ipoh...) And then i come here, and find out that Sarah has the book! Not exactly hers, but I read it anyway...haha...its a nice book. Although I guess the storyline only happens in the movies or in books....at least it had a happy ending....:)
I think I better do my tutorials or I'll be really blur in class tomorrow...8am class somemore....hehehehe
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment