Friday, May 20, 2005

Exhausted!

Wow! This one helluva day! After Teluk Batik, we sent Sarah to UTP, where she met her friend. We went into the library and whoa....it's really big! It's nice and canggih, and im sure its because its new....they call it the UFO building...hahaha. After that we Agnes, my sis n me went to have lunch with my mom. At the restaurant, we met my ex-tution teacher and another uncle..and then after eating we met another uncle and aunty...shows how small this town is....hahaha

After that the three of us and my sister's friend went to school to see our teacher...then she said I didn't go and see her the last time i came back...and I was like "Ye ke? Masa tu takde geng nak datang la...dahla pengetua menakutkan..." Because the new principal is kinda mean...anyway she thanked me for sending the teacher's day card....the other day i was on a mailing frenzy...i sent cards to my dad (birthday), mom (mother's day, teacher's day), sister (birthday) and my teacher (teacher's day)...heh heh heh....went to Borders to buy greeting cards..since I can't afford and don't know what books to buy...back to the day's events...me n Agnes decided to go and have cendol and go to fajar to shop (she has a thing for the fajar here...hahaha) so we did some shopping...and Agnes bought another RED bag...hahaha..and so after shopping and eating we went n met up with my sister and teacher in Pizza Hut, where I kena denda because we joined them late and the denda was to FINISH THE FOOD! She likes to feed people...I wonder why...she always orders loads of food and then barely eats them....and I had to eat another slice of pizza and drink a glass of pepsi AND a cup of Ice blended Mocha....goodness...i never thought i'd eat again....hahaha...and she changed her car AND her handphone! I was like whoaaaa.....hahaha...her car is so nice....too bad I didn't get to ride in it yet...Later we send Agnes to the bus stop as it was time to go homeee....we had a great time here and next time we're gonna go to Sarah's place and hang out! Hehehehe

Right now I am so exhausted I think I'm gonna sleep early....after all there's nothing nice on TV...

ZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz.....

No comments: