Saturday, May 14, 2005

Phew!

Finished calculus mid term today...and then we relaxed as if we just finished our finals...hahahaha....but i guess the paper was okay, with one or 2 questions very similar or exactly the same as the questions i did before....yay!

Well, after coming back from the exam and had my bath, washed my clothes, and rested a while, Sarah and I went to Mid Valley. We got there safely, thanks to Ridzman! After meeting her friends, she went with them to eat lunch while I went to MPH and read a book. I actually managed to read over a hundred pages of the storybook. Either I read really fast or they ate for a long time....hahaha. After that we went to Brickfields, got caught in the rain, bought lots of food for dinner and then came back. I was tired before I went out this afternoon, and now I'm just exhausted! Bought a ring (expensive lah!) and a new t-shirt! heh heh heh....

Agnes, Sarah and me had a lot of food for dinner, and then we played NFS U2, and in the meantime did some hair ironing....Agnes reminded me of Ashton Kutcher in That 70s show....hahaha....I looked weird too...sorta flat...hahaha....anyway I don't really need my hair to be straightened or ironed....either way it looks horrible...:P

I better go and sleep now or else tomorrow i won't be able to wake up and go to church....haha...looks like every day this week I've been getting up early....hmmm...

Can't wait to go back this Thursday!!!!

No comments: